My Selection
As an educator, I'm always interested in finding out about others who value education and why they are passionate. We all have a story about why we are investing in students.
I'm also incredibly curious to learn about Malala; for someone to risk their life, take a bullet, for something, they must have an unswerving devotion to that idea. I'm moved and encouraged by people like that, individuals who will invest passionately in a people or a cause because of their love for it/them and the value they place on it.
I haven't even cracked the book open and I'm already so excited to read about this young, world-changing woman.
I'm also incredibly curious to learn about Malala; for someone to risk their life, take a bullet, for something, they must have an unswerving devotion to that idea. I'm moved and encouraged by people like that, individuals who will invest passionately in a people or a cause because of their love for it/them and the value they place on it.
I haven't even cracked the book open and I'm already so excited to read about this young, world-changing woman.
Comments
Post a Comment